Saturday, August 1, 2009

today went out to celebrate mum's bday and aso to buy a gift for my bro for his accomplishment!! my bro acty scored 131/150, which is a distinction for his grade 8 piano practical exam!! omg. i cant do it, but he did! whoa.. it's like super rare n difficult to get for grade 8 lo!!! so, the two irritating ppl said tt today's expenses will be on me! grr.. haha but ok la, i'm happy to spend tt money. (:

first, we went novena sq's 'zhou's kitchen' for dim sum buffet lunch.. took lots of retarded pics there! lol.. next, we proceeded to ion orchard n taka to shop.. bought a new nike shoes for my bro at taka. he even wanted a new mp3.. mmm see how ba, maybe get it after i get my first pay haha! finally, we went to our fave dining restaurant - crystal jade's hk cafe for dinner. damn tired after whole day of walking!! heez

No comments: